Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Don't Have to Die in the Bed



I don't have to die in the bed
don't have to die in the bed
I can do anything in this whole damn world 
but I don't have to die in the bed

I can do Haldol and Armor-all, Pine-sol and Geritol
Corvette, Mustang, Lexus & poontang
oxy and hydro, nitro and fibro
Beefaroni, canneloni, Rice-a-roni, pepperoni
Motorola, Coca-cola, rock-n'-rollin' ayatollah

Don't have to die in the bed
Don't have to die in the bed
I can do anything in this whole damn world 
But I don't have to die in the bed

I can do Percoset and Tagamet,Port-o-let, Letraset
Zantac and Xanax, Xyrtek and Tampax
Panax and Ex-lax, Timex and Sexwax
Nasdaq, Sanalac, gun rack, multitrack
Morphine, Ketamine, Liquid Plumber, Tang and Hummer
Don't have to die in the bed, etc...

(bridge)
I can do Ativan, Diovan, ampersand, campervan
Trilene, Visine, magazine, Ethylene
Codeine, Primatein, caffeine, nicotine
Downy and Bounty and downers and brownies
Methane, ethane, propane, novocaine
aniline, vitamin, theramin, Ionimine
Cortisone, Methadone, Acetone, pheromone
Petaluma, Catalina, melanoma, Pasadena
Pooper-scooper, super-duper Alley-oop or Gary Cooper
Don't have to die in the bed....etc

I can do Phen-fen, X-men, Valium and Aspirin
Advil, Placidil, any kind of pain pill
Tex-mex, Kleenex, Windex, Plavix
SUVs, TIAs, LTDs, PSAs
ACT, QVC, SAT, GED
MIT & RIP, Baby give it all to me!
Don't have to die in the bed, etc...

M@ 2009

..apologies to Johnny Cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment